- Serve as internal consultant to the Operations teams across multiple sites and states, working to drive business solutions to operational challenges
- Build out dashboards, KPI’s, Monthly Business Review Presentations, Capacity Models, Forecasting Models, Lead Management Systems, and other key projects as assigned
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to multiple stakeholders internal (including both Operations and Marketing) and external to the business
- Work closely with all operational management to help define and drive business solutions
- Discover new opportunities to optimize the business through analytics and statistical modelling
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Statistics, Applied Math, Operations Research, Economics, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in analytics, business intelligence, operations, reports, and data warehousing in an organization of 20+ employees
- Knowledge of practices within a financial services institution, including banking, credit cards, mortgage, direct lending, fintech, online lending, auto lending, etc.
- Knowledge of SAS, SQL, SPSS, and/or other data query tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to self-manage and multitask
Expected Salary of $90,000 to $100,000 with a 5-10% Annual Bonus
Job Category: Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Job City: Bay Area
Job State: California